choose what you want to read!
How to Reserve a Book from Harmony Library
- Use our L4U Catalog to find items and make a request. Click on the red Search button above.
- Note the 3 buttons in the top right corner, click on Login
- Enter your Client Code: P**** (this is your school ID# with a P (for patron) in front of it) into the top box.
- Enter your Password (your last name) into the bottom box.
- (They are NOT case sensitive. Save your login!)
- You should see your profile page.
- Return to the catalog search page. Either click on the shark logo, on Home in the menu list across the top, or on the Red OPAC button.
- Find a book you would like to read. Click on its picture and open its record. Check the description to see if you want it. If you do, click on "Place a Reserve" - a blue button - top middle.
- Skip the request dates boxes, they are optional. Click the blue "Place a Reserve" button at the bottom.
- It is best practice to always log out of the L4U catalog. Click on the Logout button top right corner.
- Click either of the top two logout choices. It doesn’t matter if you save your session or not unless you have things in your bookbag. Yes, saves the items in your bookbag, no deletes the contents.
- Your books will be delivered to your classroom.
- Returns should be placed in the box provided on the library desk.
- Email Ms. Prouty at firstname.lastname@example.org