NEw! Harmony library pickup service
Harmony Library Pickup Step-By-Step
- Enter your Client Code: P**** (this is your school ID# with a P (for patron) in front of it) into the top box.
- Enter your Password (your last name) into the bottom box.
- (They are NOT case sensitive. Save your login!)
- You should see your profile page.
- Return to the catalog search page. Either click on the shark logo, on Home in the menu list across the top, or on the Red OPAC button.
- Look for any book. Click on the book you are interested in and open its record. Read about the book to see if you want it. If you do, click on "Place a Reserve" - a blue button - top middle.
- Skip the request dates boxes, they are optional. Click the blue "Place a Reserve" button at the bottom.
- It is best practice to always log out of the L4U catalog. Click on the Logout button top right corner.
- Click either of the top two logout choices. It doesn’t matter if you save your session or not unless you have things in your bookbag. Yes, saves the items in your bookbag, no deletes the contents.
WAIT FOR NOTIFICATION
- You will receive an email when your book(s) are ready. (Please make sure the school has your current email address.)
- Book Pickup/Return days are Tues & Fri from 1-3 pm. Wait outside the library door and your book(s) will be handed to you.
- Returns should be placed in the box provided by the library door. Because returned materials are quarantined, your items may not be “checked in” for up to a week.
- Email Ms. Prouty at email@example.com